1. Yearbook: The deadline to order a yearbook is Friday, February 2. The cost of a book is $70; order yours in the finance office.
2. Summer Driver Education: Registration for summer driver education starts today and ends on Wednesday, January 24. The class is being held at Central Campus from May 30-June 22. The cost is $100 and must be paid at the time of registration; register in the Central Campus finance office.
3. Intervention: Due to semester testing and the start of second semester, there is no intervention until February 12. Because there is no intervention, the late/intervention bus does not run again until February 12.
4. Competitive Speech: There is a competitive speech meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) at 3:00 in Ms. Michels' room. We are discussing the final schedule for the season and taking a photo for the yearbook.
5. Boys' Track & Field: Students who are not in a winter sport who are interested in boys' track and field should attend a boys' track preseason informational meeting at Magic City Campus, room 304, tomorrow (Wednesday) at 3:10 p.m.
6. TSA: There is a TSA meeting today after school at Magic City Campus in the tech. ed. department.
7. HOSA/Guest Speaker: Dr. Raby, a veterinarian from Core Animal Clinic, is speaking to students about her career and veterinarian medicine tomorrow (Wednesday) at Magic City Campus, room 237, 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. This event is open to all students and is sponsored by HOSA.
8. Art Students: All art work that has not been picked up from the art department by the end of the day tomorrow (Wednesday) will be given away.
9. Overdue Library Books: There are over 400 overdue books from the library. Please return or renew books due January 12 or earlier.
10. Happy Birthday! "Happy Birthday!" today to Kaylee Bruns, Mikey Cumber, Gage Faul, Riley Fyllesvold, and Katherine Rodriguez Barrezueta!