Student Sign On
Students use your computer login information to sign into PowerSchool to check your grades, attendance, and view the school bulletin.
Parent Single Sign On
Parents and guardians can create their own PowerSchool username/password and view all your own children's information from one account. This account will remain the same from year to year to access your children's academic progress, attendance information, notification settings, and use your own PowerSchool username/password for the mobile app. All parents will need to create a login by entering an email address and choosing your own password.
Here's how to create a new account:
1. Go to https://minot.ps.state.nd.us.
2. Click the "Create Account" button.
3. Enter your information at the top.
4. Link your students to the account by entering: student name, Parent Access ID, and password in the bottom section. The Access ID and Password are the same ones you used before! If you don't remember them, call your school.
5. Once the account has been created you can sign in to the parent portal using the username and password created and see all of your students!